I believe that the discipline of painting every day is a great way to help me improve my work. I find that giving myself a personal challenge helps me meet my daily painting goal. My latest challenge is called a 'Sunflower a Day'. I will paint 100 sunflowers in pastel in 100 days. They will all be 6x6 and I will be experimenting with many techniques and surfaces. Paintings will be available for sale. I invite you to join me and paint along or visit often to see my progress.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sunflower Painting #7

'Sunflower #7' 6x6 pastel
I had to miss a couple of days because of a water leak at the house. Hopefully I'm back on track and will make up for lost time this week. Today's painting is on Art Spectrum grey. It has never been my favorite surface but I actually didn't mind it today!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! So vibrant with that beautiful color combination!

    ReplyDelete